The Olee Kids website is owned and operated by Valley Screen Process Co., Inc. under the domain name oleekids.com.
Olee Kids recognizes that our customers value their right to privacy. We understand that you are concerned about your security, privacy, and the confidentiality of information we may gain about you online. We are committed to respecting your privacy. This page describes how we use information collected on the Olee Kids website.
What information do we collect?
We may use information we collect from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form, enter a contest or sweepstakes, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
Our web server recognizes your domain name automatically, but not your email address.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service by allowing us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, or promotional opportunities. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database. This is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The term “outside parties” does not include Valley Screen Process Co., Inc. It also does not include website hosting partners and other trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on 8/1/2010.
Valley Screen Process Co.
58740 Executive Drive
Mishawaka, IN 46544